Who doesn’t like a dump-everything-and-forget-about-it recipe, am I right? There is no watching this dish as it cooks, stirring and making sure it doesn’t burn etc. Just mix everything like you would make a regular Bengali cauliflower dry curry and put it in the oven and let it do its own thing. Here comes Tray Bake Cauliflower. Enjoy! @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 30 mins
- Cauliflower 1, cut or torn into large florets
- Onion 1, thinly sliced
- Ginger 1 tbsp, thinly sliced
- Garlic 2 cloves, grated
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric 2 tsp
- Toasted cumin powder 1 tbsp
- Toasted coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Red chili flakes 2 tsp
- Kashmiri chili powder 1 tbsp
- Mustard oil 2 tbsp
- Turn the oven to 375°F.
- Clean cauliflower thoroughly. Pat dry. Cut into large florets.
- In a bowl put in cauliflower, thinly sliced onions, salt, turmeric, toasted cumin powder, toasted coriander powder, Kashmiri chili powder, red pepper flakes, Drizzle mustard oil. Use your hands to mix and massage the cauliflower with the masala.
- Pour the cauliflower mixture in a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 30 mins till golden.
Feel free to garnish with some chopped coriander and some juicy pomegranates for a pop of color.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!