One of my absolute favorite recipes for cake is using those wonderful flavors in the Thandai Powder to make a cake. This requires minimal effort and is actually pretty healthy. No butter or a huge amount of sugar is needed and best of all, it tastes amazing! @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 35 mins
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Thandai Powder ¼ cup
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Baking soda ¼ tsp
- Milk 1 cup
- Greek yogurt 1 cup
- Vegetable oil ½ cup
- Confectioners sugar ½ cup
- Honey roasted pistachios 2 tbsp
- Slivered almonds 2 tbsp
- Non stick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix Greek yogurt, baking powder and baking soda. Using a hand blender mix to a smooth consistency.
- Add vegetable oil. Add confectioners sugar. Whisk till smooth.
- Add in thandai powder. Mix.
- Pour in all purpose flour and milk. Make a smooth batter.
- Spray the Bundt cake pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Put slivered almonds and honey roasted pistachios all round the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the batter just over the halfway mark.
- Cook in the oven for 35-40 mins till a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 mins before taking the Bundt cake out. Serve sliced.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!