Is there anything more heartwarming than a cup of tea or chai? This chai is spiced with orange slices and crushed cardamom. The bonus is the amazing fragrance that fills your kitchen while you are making it! Next time you want to make tea, try this version @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 2 mins
COOK TIME: 8 mins
YIELDS: Serves 2
- Milk 1 cup
- Water 2 cups
- Orange 1
- Black tea 2 tbsp
- Cardamom 2, crushed
- Sugar to taste
- Cut orange into thin slices.
- Pour 2 cups of water in a pan. Put in orange slices and crushed cardamom. Let the mixture come to a boil. Simmer for 2 mins.
- Add in tea. Pour in milk.
- Let the tea simmer for 3-4 mins till golden.
- Strain the tea. Add sugar to taste.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
Check out the video I made on TikTok below.