Store bought rotisserie chicken is used to make this super quick spaghetti dish. Make the marinara sauce from scratch or use store bought as well. In either case the dish is easy, delicious and pretty healthy too . And most importantly, it can feed a crowd. @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
YIELDS: Serves 5
- Spaghetti 16 oz
- Rotisserie chicken 2 cups shredded or cut into small pieces
- Garlic 2 tbsp
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- Sea salt
- Chili flakes 2 tsp
- Broccoli 2 cups
- Marinara sauce 2 cups
- Chives 2 tbsp
- Parmesan ¼ cup grated
- Cook spaghetti according to box directions. Drain and keep aside. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta water.
- Heat olive oil. Sauté broccoli on high heat till cooked but still crunchy. Set aide.
- In the remaining oil, sauté chopped garlic and chili flakes.
- Add shredded chicken. Cook for a minute or so. Add marinara sauce. Let it come to a boil.
- Add cooked spaghetti and stir. Check seasoning. Let it all heat through. Turn the heat off.
- Add chopped chives and grated Parmesan. Serve immediately.