Gobi or cauliflower is a popular dish in India. Cauliflower cooks really quickly and this dish is a great accompaniment to rice or dal. This is a super quick recipe packed with flavor with just a few ingredients from the pantry @sarchakra
PREP TIME:10 mins
COOK TIME:10 mins
YILEDS: Serves 3
- Cauliflower 1, cut into small florets
- Peanut oil 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Cumin powder 2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 2 tsp
- Coriander leaf 1 tbsp, torn
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Heat oil. Put in cauliflower and season with turmeric. Sauté cauliflower till golden.
- Cover and let the cauliflower cook on a very low heat till done. Add cumin powder, coriander powder and red chili powder. Add salt. Mix. Turn the heat off.
- Stir in lemon juice. Serve cauliflower garnished with torn coriander leaves.
Love cauliflower? Try Gobi 65 (Spiced Cauliflower Fritters), Broccoli and Cauliflower Stir Fry, Phulkopir Jhol (Aloo Gobi: Cauliflower in a thin gravy).