Baked Parmesan Pork is a simple and delicious easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion. This crowd-pleasing dish is sure to become a family favorite. Tender pork chops coated in crispy Italian breadcrumbs and savory Parmesan cheese is baked to perfection. This gives the juicy pork chops a deliciously crunchy texture and a burst of flavor. It is perfect for those nights when you want a hearty meal without spending hours in the kitchen. The crispy Parmesan crust adds a savory, nutty and delicious texture to the tender pork, making it a dish that the whole family will love. The recipe can be easily customized to suit your preferences resulting in a mouth-watering meal that will leave your taste buds satisfied. Give it a try and enjoy the delicious flavors of this classic dish! @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 40 mins
YIELDS: Serves 2
- Boneless pork chops 4
- Parmesan cheese ½ cup, freshly grated
- Italian breadcrumbs 1 cup
- Roasted garlic powder 2 tsp
- Dried thyme 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Cooking spray as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or alumunium foil. Coat with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Use a meat mallet to flatten the pork chops.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the Italian breadcrumbs, roasted garlic powder, dried thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Add the freshly grated parmesan to the breadcrumbs mixture.
- In another shallow dish, add the rest of the olive oil.
- Dip each pork chop in the olive oil mixture, making sure it is coated on both sides.
- Dredge the pork chops in the Parmesan breadcrumb mixture, pressing the mixture onto the pork to make sure it adheres.
- Place the coated pork chops on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spray the pork chops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 40 mins or until the pork is cooked through and the crust is golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove the pork chops from the oven and let rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, cooked noodles or a fresh salad.
- Make sure the pork chops are at room temperature before coating them in the olive oil and Parmesan mixture. This will ensure that they cook evenly.
- If you prefer a thicker crust, you can double coat the pork chops by dipping them in the olive oil mixture and Parmesan mixture again.
- For added flavor, you can mix in some Italian seasoning, paprika, or cayenne pepper to the Parmesan mixture.
- Use Panko breadcrumbs, regular breadcrumbs or even crushed crackers instead of Italian breadcrumbs.
- To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free breadcrumbs.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
FOLLOW SARCHAKRA ON FACEBOOK| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER I TIKTOK FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.