A healthy option for pizza lovers is this 2 ingredient pizza crust that needs no meal prep whatsoever. Top with whatever toppings you have. Change it up with different kinds of cheese too. This is a great idea of cooking with kids or for dinner night for two @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
YIELDS: Makes 1 pizza
- Self raising flour 1 cup plus as needed
- Greek yogurt 1 cup
- Ricotta cheese 1 cup
- Pesto ¼ cup, homemade or store bought
- Pecorino Romano cheese 1 cup
- Basil for garnish
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine self raising flour and Greek yogurt in a large bowl. Knead to a smooth ball. Use flour as needed to roll the dough into a thin round shape. Roll it on a pan lined with parchment paper if it is hard to roll.
- Add the ricotta cheese on the dough. Top that with pesto. Sprinkle pecorino Romano on the pizza dough.
- Cook for 20 mins. Garnish with basil.
- Serve immediately.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!