This recipe is the first of the Semi homemade series I’m working on in my blog, making simple food with some pre-made store bought sauces/bases/dressings etc. This recipe uses a ready made pizza base to which I added toppings of my choice. When we were in Wisconsin a few days ago, we stopped by and got some good cheese curds. Did you know using cheese curds to make pizza is a great idea? That way you don’t need to make a batter and fry and eat all that unnecessary oil. Mind you, I’m never saying no to good old fashioned cheese curds but once in a while, trying something new and different is good too, right? For the spice lover that I am this was a mango habanero cheese curds for that extra punch of flavor. It takes about 5 mins to meal prep this dish and the pizza takes 10 mins to cook. In a total of 15 mins you have your choice of mouth watering pizza @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 10 mins
YIELDS: Makes 8 slices
- Pizza base 1
- Brie as needed, sliced
- Red onion thinly sliced
- Canned Tomato & green chilies 1
- Tomato 1, thinly chopped
- Mango habanero cheese curds as needed
- Dried herbs 2 tsp
- Olive oil for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the pizza base on a greased baking tray. Pour the canned tomato and green chilies on the crust.
- Add thinly sliced brie, red onions and mango habanero cheese curds. Sprinkle the dried herbs. Drizzle some olive oil.
- Put the pizza in the preheated oven. Cook for 10 mins. Slice and serve immediately.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!