I cannot believe this is only my second post this month! Life has become incredibly busy with the increasing amount of traveling I’m doing this year especially after a hiatus due to Covid. One of my easy go to pasta salads is this recipe. This works every time and requires no talent in putting together. Add some rotisserie chicken, canned tuna, poached chicken or even chopped hardboiled eggs for an extra protein punch @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 10 mins
- Pasta shells 6 oz
- Mayonnaise ¼ cup
- Ranch dip mix 3 tbsp
- Apple 1, cut into small pieces
- Mini Cucumbers 2, cut into small pieces
- Cherry tomatoes a small handful, cut into small pieces
- Garlic 2 cloves, grated
- Black pepper 3 tsp
- Grapeseed oil ¼ cup
- Parsley a small handful, finely chopped
- Pecans a handful
- Feta cheese crumbled for garnish
- In a bowl add mayonnaise and the ranch dip mix.
- Cook the pasta according to box directions. Rinse under water immediately to stop the cooking.
- In a bowl add the rinsed pasta. Add chopped cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, most of the parsley, apple and grated garlic.
- Sprinkle black pepper and drizzle grapeseed oil.
- Add feta cheese and the rest of the fresh parsley. Stir gently.
- Sprinkle pecans when you’re ready to eat.
The ranch dip mix has enough salt to I didn’t add any additional salt. Use salt after you’ve tasted it only if needed.
You can use ranch dressing if you don’t have the dip mix. Adjust the amount of mayonnaise.
You can use other herbs like chives, dill, basil, oregano too. Remember some herbs are stronger than others, so adjust the amount accordingly.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!