These cute deviled eggs with an Asian twist is a conversation starter and an appetizer you would want to reach out more than once I tell ya! The best part is, it is super simple and comes together without much to do. Always make more than you need because I popped a few in my mouth when I was making this. It is so hard to resist! It melts in your mouth and then-wait for it- it gives that spicy kick. So this Halloween try it and let me know if you like it 😊 @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins plus 2 hours
COOK TIME: 10 mins
- Eggs 7
- Food color green, a couple of drops
- Food color blue, a couple of drops
- Chili oil 1 tbsp plus for garnish (more if you like spicy)
- Garlic powder 2 tsp
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 2 heaped tbsp
- Cilantro for garnish
- Hard boiled the egg. Crack the eggs slightly. In a bowl add the food color and water. Submerge the eggs and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours. Shell the eggs.
- Scoop the egg yolks in a bowl. Use a fork to break the yolks. Add soy sauce, chili oil, garlic powder, black pepper and mayonnaise.
- Use a ziplock bag to fill it with the yolk mixture. Cut a little bit of the corner.
- Put the egg halves on a plate. Pipe the egg yolk mixture onto the egg halves.
- Garnish with cilantro and a little more chili oil.
Make sure the mixture is mashed smooth before you put it in a ziplock or piping bag.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
FOLLOW SARCHAKRA ON FACEBOOK| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER I TIKTOK FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.