This dish looks fancy but in truth it is really simple. It requires minimum effort and very less time too. I like to serve this with some air fried or mashed potatoes @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 12 mins
- Lamb loin chops 8
- Olive oil 4 tbsp, divided
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Garlic salt to taste
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- Dried thyme 2 tsp
- Garlic powder 3 tsp
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Fresh parsley 3 tbsp, chopped plus for garnish
- Red chili flakes for garnish
- Water ½ cup
- Prepare the lamb. Take the lamb loin chops out of the fridge at least 30 mins before cooking to ensure even cooking. Trim the thick layer of fat around the lamb chops with a sharp knife. Keep on a plate.
- In a small bowl combine 2 tbsp olive oil, dried thyme, garlic salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Season the lamb with the oil mixture on both sides.
- In a cast iron skillet, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil. Add the lamb chops. Cook 4 mins on one side till the meat is seared. Using tongs flip over the other side and cook for an additional 4 mins. Use the tongs to turn the meat and sear the sides too.
- Transfer the lamb loin chops to a serving plate.
- Add the butter. Put in lemon juice, butter, chopped parsley. Scrape up any browned bits of the lamb stuck to the bottom. Cook for an extra minute. Turn off the heat.
- Serve the lamb chops with the sauce on top. Garnish with fresh parsley, red chili flakes, and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
FOLLOW SARCHAKRA ON FACEBOOK| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER I TIKTOK FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.