Spicy, smooth, sweet, slightly pungent with a strong garlicky flavor and the umami from baby portobello mushrooms- this recipe is simple but has it all. The best news- it can be made in under 10 mins from start to finish. Those kind of recipes are always a favorite of mine! Life is too short to spend too much time in the kitchen am I right? This can be served alongside noodles, rice or even as a topping for bruschetta. @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
- Mushrooms 8 oz, thinly sliced
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- White pepper 2 tsp
- Dijon mustard 2 tbsp
- Honey 2 tbsp
- Cayenne pepper 2 tsp
- Chili flakes 1 tsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tbsp minced
- Parsley 1 tbsp, chopped
- Heat a wok. Add thinly sliced mushrooms. Sauté for a couple of minutes. Season with salt and white pepper.
- In a small bowl add white vinegar, Dijon mustard, paprika, chili flakes, garlic and honey. Mix.
- Add the sauce to the mushrooms. Coat the mushrooms while tossing them in the wok.
- Add the chopped parsley. Mix.
- Honey Mustard Mushrooms is ready to be served.
- Serve with noodles or rice.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
FOLLOW SARCHAKRA ON FACEBOOK| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER I TIKTOK FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.