This recipe is the picture of happiness and perhaps the easiest, quickest ooey gooey perfection of a dessert ever invented. And did I mention- also the way to my kids’ heart- the 1 min s’more. There’s no campground fire required either. Check out the no-recipe recipe below @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 1 min
COOK TIME: 15 seconds
- Chocolate grahams 2 slices
- Marshmallows 3-4 per sandwich
- Hershey’s bar 1 per sandwich
- Place a graham slice on the plate. Top it with a bar of Hershey’s.
- On the open flame roast the marshmallow one at a time and place on the chocolate.
- Microwave the whole thing (including the toasted marshmallows) for 15 seconds. It will start to expand.
- Now place the other slice of the graham cracker and press gently. All that oozy deliciousness is ready to be chomped up!!
- I like to cut each in half and pile it up. Enjoy!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
FOLLOW SARCHAKRA ON FACEBOOK| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER I TIKTOK FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.