Homemade Mango Ice Cream is so delicious. The best part is there are absolutely no preservatives. You can of course use fresh mango, purée it and then reduce the mixture to half and then make the ice cream. Or, you could use canned Alfonso mango purée which is readily available in Indian groceries @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 10 mins plus freezing time
COOK TIME: 0 mins
- Mango purée 1 cup
- Condensed milk ½ cup
- Cream ½ cup
- Yellow color a drop
- In a bowl mix together mango purée, condensed milk and yellow coloring. Keep aside.
- In another bowl put in cream. Using a hand blender whip up the cream till stiff peaks form.
- Pour the mango purée mixture into the whipped cream. Use a spatula to gently fold the mixture together till smooth.
- Pour mixture in a bowl. Smoothen the top with the back of the spatula.
- Cover and put in the freezer for 8-10 hours
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!