If you have a juicer do you find it annoying when just a teeny tiny bit of juice comes out from a fruit when you want to make a healthy juice? I have gadgets that I like and ones that are just inefficient and I wonder later why did I ever buy it. One of my favorite gadgets is the Ninja Foodie. By the way, this is not a sponsored post if anyone is wondering 🙂 This super healthy recipe is literally throw everything in there, blitz and strain and you’re done @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 0 mins
- Lemon 1
- Apple 2
- Ginger powder 2 tsp
- Discard the seeds and chop apples into pieces. Cut the lemon into pieces (rind and all).
- Put cut apples and chopped lemon in the Ninja Foodie. Put in ginger powder. Add 2 cups of cold water.
- Close the lid and blitz for a few seconds till everything is combined.
- Place a cheese cloth on a large bowl and strain the juice.
- Pour juice into 2 glasses and serve.
You can add some honey or brown sugar to sweeten the drink but I didn’t put any because this was more like a healthy no-sugar-added energy drink for me.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!