This naan pizza is loaded with veggies. It is easy to do and super healthy too. From start to finish it is ready in 15 mins. You can most definitely mix it up in terms of what vegetables you use @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 8 mins
- Naan bread 3
- Red pesto 6 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese ½ cup, torn
- Feta cheese ¼ cup, crumbled
- Parmesan cheese ¼ cup, grated
- Onion 1, small, chopped
- Tomato 1, chopped
- Garlic 2 cloves, chopped
- Green bell pepper ½, chopped
- Fried onions 2 tbsp
- Pickles 3 tbsp, chopped
- Basil 2 tbsp, chopped
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Place naan on a baking tray. Spread out red pesto on each naan.
- Top with chopped onion, green bell pepper, tomatoes and pickles.
- Crumble feta cheese on top. Follow by mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Lastly sprinkle fried onions and chopped basil.
- Put the naan pizza in the oven. Cook for 8-10 mins till the cheese melts.
- Slice and serve immediately.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!