Ciabatta Pizza is a quick weeknight dinner or lunch recipe that comes together very quickly. It is also a great way of feeding kids and adults healthy. Look at all those fresh vegetables you can use to make this a super heathy but also delicious meal @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 15 mins
- Ciabatta 4-5
- Olive oil for drizzle
- Marinara sauce ½ cup
- Mozzarella ½ cup, grated
- Parmesan ½ cup, grated
- Colby jack cheese cubes 18
- Red bell pepper 1/2 cup, cut into small chunks
- Yellow bell pepper 1/2 cup, cut into small chunks
- Baby Bella mushrooms 1 cup, thinly sliced
- Baby spinach 1 cup
- Tomato 1, large, thinly sliced
- Onion 1, chopped
- Oregano 2 tsp
- Garlic powder 2 tsp
- Red pepper flakes 2 tsp
- Cut ciabatta horizontally. Put the bread on a baking tray. Brush both sides with olive oil.
- Spread out 2 tbsp of marinara sauce per slice.
- Top with chopped onions, yellow peppers and green peppers.
- Put in spinach, thinly sliced mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Top with Parmesan.
- Drizzle with a generous glug of olive oil.
- Top each ciabatta slice with 2 cubes of Colby Jack cubes.
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 mins till the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!