I have a ton of freshly harvested acorn squash at home from my vegetable patch so this recipe was a great way to use some squash up. This was so delicious and super easy too @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 35 mins
YIELDS: Serves 3
- Acorn squash 1 cut into rings
- Turmeric 2 tsp
- Olive oil 4 tbsp
- Paprika 2 tsp
- Coriander seeds 2 tsp, roughly crushed
- Italian parsley 2 tbsp, freshly chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Discard the top and bottom of the acorn squash. Cut the rest into rings. Using a spoon scoop out the seeds inside.
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, salt, turmeric, crushed coriander and paprika.
- Season a roasting tray. Brush the acorn squash rings with the olive oil mixture.
- Bake the rings in the oven for 35-40 mins till golden.
- Put acorn squash rings on a serving tray. Top with freshly chopped parsley. Pour any leftover olive oil mixture. Serve.