Who doesn’t like a scrumptious noodles dish without the need for boiling and straining and cooking for longer than needed? Udon noodles is just everything you love about noodles. It’s spongy, tasty, and cooks really quickly. It goes with all and any vegetables and does not need cheese and heavy sauces. Overcooking it makes the noodles all limp and soggy. The entire recipe will take less than 10 mins. Make sure you keep everything ready before you start and also keep moving the ingredients in the cast iron pan so it cooks evenly and super fast. @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 8 mins
- Ka-Me Stir Fry Udon noodles 14.2 oz
- Portobello mushrooms 2 cups
- Onion 1, sliced thinly
- Green bell pepper ½, sliced thinly
- Brussels sprouts 1 cup
- Garlic 4-5 cloves, finely chopped
- Black pepper 3 tsp
- House of Tsang Szechwan Spicy Stir Fry Sauce 3 tbsp
- Kikkoman Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Peanut oil 2 tbsp
- Basil 1 tbsp, chopped finely
- Heat oil. Add all the vegetables except green bell pepper.
- Sauté on high heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add udon noodles, bell pepper and black pepper powder.
- Add in spicy schezhan sauce and a splash of soy sauce. Cook on high stirring to make sure the sauce is integrated nicely into the noodles and vegetables. Add in chopped basil. Serve immediately.