This is a simple black bean salad for taco night with @oldelpaso Bold Nacho Cheese flavored taco shells and rotisserie chicken to speed things up in the kitchen. With a fresh black bean salad and an avocado salad this was perfect for dinner @sarchakra
PREP TIME:10 mins
COOK TIME:5 mins
YIELDS: Serves 2
Black Bean Salad
- Black beans 1 can
- Tomato 1, chopped
- Red onion ½, chopped
- Taco seasoning 2 tsp
- Curly leaf parsley 1 tbsp, chopped
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Avocado 1, chopped
- Juice of ½ a lime
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic 2 cloves, grated
- Mexican cheese ½ cup, grated, plus for garnish
- Rotisserie chicken 1 cup, shredded
- Chipotle seasoning 2 tsp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Hard shell tacos 5
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Make the bean salad: in a bowl combine drained black beans, salt, onion, lemon juice, taco seasoning, parsley and tomato.
- Make the avocado salad: in a bowl combine chopped avocado, salt, pepper, garlic and lime juice. Mix gently. Keep aside.
- In a bowl add shredded rotisserie chicken, oil and chipotle seasoning.
- Fill taco shells with chicken and grated cheese. Bake for 5 mins till the cheese melts.
- Top baked taco shells with bean salad, avocado salad and some more cheese. Garnish with some more cheese and parsley. Enjoy the crunchy deliciousness.