This is a simple 5 ingredient slider with the leftover Pork Spare Ribs (St. Louis Style Pork Spare Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce) I made a couple of days ago. It takes less than 5 minutes to put this meal together and tastes delicious @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5
COOK TIME: 0
YIELDS: Makes 4
- King’s Hawaiian rolls 4
- Cilantro 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Ranch dressing 4 tbsp
- Mozzarella slices 4, large
- Pork Spare Ribs ( St. Louis Style Pork Spare Ribs ) meat, shredded, 1 cup
- Mix chopped cilantro into ranch dressing.
- Halve the rolls. Spread dressing on both sides of the rolls.
- Top with mozzarella on one side and shredded pork on the other.
- Assemble together and serve.