This is a super quick stir fry using mushrooms and spring onions with minimal spices. It is the epitome of a simple but flavorful dish done within 10-15 minutes. Serve with cooked basmati rice. @sarchakra
COOK TIME: 15 mins
PREP TIME: 5 mins
YIELDS: Serves or makes 4-5
- Mushrooms 1 box chopped
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 2 tsp
- Red onions 1 chopped
- Spring onions 2 bunches chopped
- Tomato 1 chopped
- Whole Red chili 1
- Heat oil. Add red chili and cook for a few seconds.
- Add in mushrooms, onions and spring onions. Stir fry for a few mins.
- Add salt, turmeric and red chili powder.
- Add in chopped tomato. Cover and cook for 10 mins till done.
- Serve with basmati or jasmine rice.