This dish is ridiculously easy to do. It tastes so creamy and tasty though you will have to check the ingredients again and wonder, was it really that easy to achieve this taste? The answer is yes! Yes it is! I love eating this with noodles as well as rice or even on a piece of buttered toast @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 7 mins
- Baby Portobello Mushrooms 8 oz, thinly sliced
- Garlic 3-4 cloves, thinly sliced
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp
- Basil 1 tbsp, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper 2 tsp, crushed
- Cream ½ cup
- Heat oil. Sauté garlic and red chili flakes. Cook for a few seconds till garlic is golden.
- Add sliced mushrooms. Sauté till all the moisture evaporates.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add cream. Let it come to a boil.
- Add chopped basil. Serve hot.