This is a simple recipe. It really cannot get more simple than this. But when I tell you you’re missing out on something so very delicious if you don’t try this, believe me! That garlic turns golden and toasty in the oven while the potatoes are cooking and is so sweet and smoky, it hits the right spot @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 40 mins
- Fingerling potatoes
- Salt to taste
- White pepper 2 tsp
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Garlic 3 large cloves, minced
- Parmesan ¼ cup, grated
- Parsley chopped for garnish
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Clean and halve the potatoes. For bigger potatoes slice into thick pieces. Spread on a baking tray.
- Melt butter in the microwave for 20 seconds. To the melted butter add the olive oil, minced garlic, salt and white pepper. Mix.
- Pour the butter mixture on the potatoes to fully coat them.
- Cook in the oven for 35- 40 mins or so till the potatoes are golden and done. Turn the potatoes halfway through the cooking.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and chopped parsley.
The time you need to cook the potatoes depends on how big or thick the potatoes are. Check after the 30 min mark to make sure you don’t overcook.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!