Coconut ladoos flavored with Thandai powder is an easy way to elevate a humble ladoo to an exotic dish. Homemade mawa adds that amazingly aromatic flavor @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 10 mins
YIELDS: Makes 12
- Coconut 1 cup
- Mawa/khoya ¾ cup
- Thandai Powder ½ cup
- Confectioners sugar ½ cup
- Milk ½ cup
- In a non stick pan toast the coconut for a few minutes on low heat taking care not to burn it.
- Add in mawa. Break the mawa and let it mix into the coconut.
- Add Thandai powder and confectioners sugar. Mix.
- Add in milk. Cook the mixture till it starts to leave the sides of the pan. This happens pretty quickly so do not leave the pan unattended.
- Cool the mixture for a couple of minutes and while it is still hot, take equal portions out of it to roll into balls with the palm of your hands.
- Roll the laddus in more coconut. Store in the fridge.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
FOLLOW SARCHAKRA ON FACEBOOK| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER I TIKTOK FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.