This is a healthy Spring salad that can be eaten either on its own or in a sandwich or wrap. Use it as a topping for a fresh vegetarian pizza. You can even add some grilled meat to make it non-vegetarian. You definitely do not need to wait for Spring either to make this! @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 0 mins
- Red cabbage 1 cup, shredded or cut into thin slices
- Yellow bell pepper ½ cup, cut into chunks
- Orange bell pepper ½ cup, cut into chunks
- Green bell pepper ½ cup, cut into chunks
- Romaine lettuce 1 cup, cut into chunks
- Sea salt to taste
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Feta cheese crumbled, for garnish
- Cherry tomatoes 1 cup, halved
- Black pepper cracked 2 tsp
- Parsley 2 tbsp, fresh, torn
- Put olive oil in a bowl. Mix in salt, turmeric, paprika and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a serving plate put in shredded red cabbage, yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper, green bell pepper, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped romaine lettuce. Top with crumbled feta cheese, parsley and black pepper.
- Pour dressing over the salad. Mix gently. Serve.