This really is a weekday or weeknight 5 minute recipe using cooked rice. It uses as many fresh vegetables as you can find in your fridge and very little of anything else. The taste comes from just that- the use of fresh vegetables and minimal spices @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 0
COOK TIME: 5 mins
- Jasmine rice cooked 1 cup
- Peanut oil 1 tbsp
- Broccoli 1 cup
- Sugar snap peas 1 cup
- Beans 1 cup, halved
- Black pepper 2 tsp, coarsely crushed
- Garlic 3-4 cloves, thinly sliced
- In a wok heat oil. Fry finely sliced garlic till golden.
- Add in the vegetables. (I’ve used here broccoli, sugar snap peas and beans hut bay combination of vegetables can be used). Keep the heat on high as you stir fry.
- After a minute or so, add in rice and seasoned with salt and pepper. That’s it, you’re done.