Salty, spicy, juicy corn done right on the gas cooktop brushed with garlic paprika butter, sounds delicious, right? This is a super quick recipe and is ready within minutes. While the corn is grilling, start on the butter so no extra added time is needed @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 2 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
YIELDS: Makes 4
- Corn on the cob 4
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tbsp, grated
- Black pepper 1 tsp, coarse
- Sea salt
- Parmesan 1 tbsp, grated
- Basil 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- Hot sauce 1 tbsp
- Paprika 2 tsp plus for garnish
- Cilantro 1 tbsp, chopped
- Shuck the corn to gather the husks at the end of the cob.
- On the gas cooktop grill the corn on the open fire. Use grill tongs to turn the corn around to ensure it is charred all over. Put on a tray.
- Melt butter in the microwave for 20 seconds. Add grated garlic, black pepper, sea salt, paprika, chopped cilantro, chopped basil, hot sauce and Parmesan.
- Brush the grilled corn while it is warm with the seasoned butter. Sprinkle some paprika. Serve.