The pizza crust is from my previous recipe Mozzarella Tomato Pizza Once you have the crust ready, this is a super quick recipe. @sarchakra
COOK TIME: 15 mins
YIELDS: SERVES 2-3
- Pizza crust 1 (see above for the link)
- Baby spinach a handful
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Sun dried tomatoes 4 tbsp
- Mozzarella discs
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Blitz the sun dried tomatoes in a blender.
- Take the pizza crust and spread it out as thin as possible on a greased pan.
- Spread out sun dried tomato paste on the pizza crust. Top with mozzarella and spinach.
- Cook pizza in the oven for 12-15 mins. Top with some more baby spinach and serve with a drizzle of olive oil.