This is a healthy and super quick recipe you don’t have to feel guilty piling into your plate. Its light, fresh and tasty @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
YIELD: Serves or Makes 2-3
- Zucchini 4
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Anchovy paste 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tbsp (freshly crushed)
- Parmesan 2 tbsp (freshly grated)
- Use the spiralizer to cut the zucchini into spirals.
- Heat olive oil, add anchovy and cook till it melts in the oil (omit this step if you’re vegetarian).
- Add in garlic and cook it for a few seconds. Add the zucchini and stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper. Turn off the heat after 30 seconds.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan.