This is a super quick, healthy, no cook recipe that comes together in just a few minutes. Just cook the pasta and mix the fresh sauce in. @sarchakra
- 1/2 package fettuccine
- 2 avocados
- juice of one lemon juice
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp crushed or crumbled black pepper
- 1 cup medley tomatoes
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta according to box directions. Drain.
- In a blender blend the following: onion, garlic, lemon juice, avocado, spinach, mix in olive oil to smooth consistency. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix into pasta. Top with some baby spinach and medley tomatoes. Serve immediately.