- Simply Balanced Alaskan Cod filet 10 oz
- Barilla Orzo 1 cup
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Panko bread crumbs 1/2 cup
- Dried basil 1 tsp
- Dried parsley 1 tsp
- Dried oregano 1 tsp
- Chopped chives 1 tbsp
- Sea salt
- Black pepper 2 tbsp
- Crushed red chili pepper 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Small chopped onion 1
- Garlic 1 tsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Frozen peas 1 cup
- Chicken stock 2 cups
- Grated parmesan cheese 2 tbsp
- For the cod: Melt 2 tbsp butter and mix in panko breads seasoned with dried basil, parsley, oregano, chives, salt, 1 tbsp black pepper and red chili pepper.
- Heat oven to 400° and melt 1 tbsp butter in a ovenproof pan.
- Put fish filet and smear melted butter all over and cook the fish for 10 mins. Take it out, put seasoned panko on top along with lemon juice. Put fish back in the oven for 10 more mins till the crust gets golden.
- For the orzo: Heat olive oil. Put chopped onion and garlic. Sauté. Add chicken stock and season with salt and 1 tbsp pepper. Cook covered in low heat for about 15 mins till nearly done. Add in peas and cook again for a couple of minutes. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and mix into the orzo. Sprinkle Parmesan.
- Serve baked cod with Orzo peas.