- Pasta 16oz
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Baby Bella mushrooms 8 oz sliced
- Baby Spinach 5 oz
- Chinese Five Spice powder 1 tsp
- Garlic 2 tbsp
- Red pepper flakes 1 tbsp
- Sangria Tomato Medley 1 cup cut in halves
- Small Fava beans 1 can
- Small English cucumber 1 cut into cubes
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Cilantro 1 tbsp
- Sea salt
- Crushed black peppercorns 1 tbsp
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- For the Fava Beans Salad: Mix rinsed beans with chopped cucumber, 1 tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and cilantro. Keep aside.
- For the pasta: Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a cast iron pan. Add 1 tbsp chopped garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for a couple of seconds. Add mushrooms, sauté for a minute. Add halved tomatoes, five spice powder, and baby spinach. Mix in cooked pasta. Cook for a minute. Turn the heat off.
- Serve pasta with salad.