If you don’t know what the internet famous feta cheese pasta viral trend is – where have you been? Although the trend actually began when food blogger and artist Jenni Häyrinen from Finland posted a baked feta pasta on her Instagram and called it ‘uunifetapasta’ it was actually Feel Good Foodie who posted about it on her TikTok that everything went crazy in social media. My take on it was a 10 minute version on the stove top using crumbled feta that cooks super quick and ready in no time. Also, this is a healthier version as well @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME:15 mins
YIELDS: Serves 4
- Farfalle pasta 10 oz
- Cherry tomatoes 9 oz
- Medley tomatoes 9 oz
- Feta cheese 6 oz
- Olive oil 6 tbsp
- Garlic cloves 6-7
- Black pepper 1 tbsp
- Dried oregano 2 tsp
- Dried basil 2 tsp
- Parsley 4 tbsp, freshly chopped
- Garlic & Coriander Butter 2 tbsp
- Cook the pasta according to box directions.
- Heat olive oil. Put in cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add dried oregano and basil. Add in crumbled feta in the middle of the pan. Cover and cook for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins use the back of the ladle to mash the tomatoes gently. Mix the cooked feta into the sauce.
- Add cooked pasta. Mix parsley and the flavored butter. Gently mix.
- Serve immediately.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!