I used my Tomagoyaki pan to make this delicious omelette. Eat this for breakfast, as a healthy wrap or as a side dish for packed lunches in bento boxes @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 2 mins
COOK TIME: 4 mins
- Eggs 3
- Emporium Selection White Cheddar 3 tbsp, freshly grated
- Weber Kickin Chicken Seasoning 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Red pepper flakes 1 tsp
- Chives 1 tbsp, chopped plus for garnish
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Whisk the eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Add red pepper flakes, Weber chicken seasoning and chopped chives. Gently mix.
- Brush tomagoyaki pan with a little oil. Add ⅓ of the egg mixture. Tilt pan and let the egg spread out. Put some white cheddar in. Use chopsticks to roll and move the cooked egg to one side. Pour in 1/3 of the egg mixture. Put in some cheddar. Cook again. Repeat the process. Then add the last portion of egg along with the cheddar cheese.
- Cut roll into portions. Top with chopped chives.
Ideally the more eggs you cook, the denser the roll will be.
I used some seasoning that is traditionally not used in Japanese cuisine but that’s the fun of creating recipes- you can make it your own!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!