Hardboiled Eggs using the Ninja Foodie takes about 5 mins. They come out absolutely perfect and ready to eat. Use immediately or store for later use. This is great for use in sandwiches, for deviled eggs, salads, wraps or in curries @sarchakra
COOK TIME: 5
YIELDS: Makes 9
- Eggs 9
- Water 2 cups
- Add 2 cups of water in the pot.
- Insert the WIRE RACK into the Ninja Foodie.
- Place the eggs on the rack.
- Secure the lid. Turn the nozzle to ‘seal’.
- Cook the eggs on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Let the pressure release for 5 mins by itself.
- After 5 mins turn the nozzle to VENT to manually release any pressure.
- Place the eggs in a large bowl of ice for 10 mins. Shell the eggs . They will come right off without a hitch.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!