Sweet potatoes roasted in the Ninja Foodie XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer in AIR CRISP mode tastes so delicious with minimal effort. Use this to make a healthy salad, wrap or a Buddha bowl @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 20
YIELDS: Serves 2
- Sweet potato 1
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Cajun seasoning 1 tsp
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into small cubes.
- In a small bowl add olive oil, black pepper and Cajun seasoning.
- Rub oil mix on the cubed potatoes.
- Line the air crisp tray with aluminum foil.
- Place the sweet potato cubes on the lined tray. Close the crisping lid. Select AIR CRISP. Set the TEMPERATURE to 400°F, set the time to 20 mins. Select START.
- After 10 mins flip the sweet potato cubes and cook the other side for the rest of the time.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
FOLLOW SARCHAKRA ON FACEBOOK| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER I TIKTOK FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.