Juicy peaches with a sweet spicy rub in the panini press. Say what? Of course the best option would be to set this on a grill but this is the next best option @sarchakra
COOK TIME: 5 mins
PREP TIME: 5 mins
- Peach 1, cut into half
- Olive oil 1 tsp for brushing
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon 2 tsp
- Clove 1
- Fennel seeds 1 tsp
- Star anise 1 small piece
- Mint for garnish
- In a coffee grinder, grind together star anise, cloves, cinnamon and fennel.
- In a bowl mix butter and spice mix.
- Brush peach halves with seasoned butter.
- Heat the panini press. Brush with oil.
- Put halved peaches flesh side down on the panini press. Let it cook till slightly charred.
- Serve peach with mint and drizzle any leftover seasoned butter.
I use a coffee grinder to pulse and grind my spices. Of course, once you do that, you can not use that for coffee which works fine for me. Coffee grinders are pretty inexpensive to buy I keep one just for spices.