This is such a healthy and tasty recipe. I used store bought red pepper hummus for this quick lunch recipe but you can most definitely make your own @sarchakra
COOK TIME: 5 mins
PREP TIME: 5 mins
- Tortilla 4, small size
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Avocado 1, cubed
- Roma tomato 1 cubed
- Onion 1 small slices
- Red pepper hummus
- Cheddar 4 tbsp, grated
- Sage 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- Spread hummus on each tortilla. Top with avocado, onions, tomatoes, cheddar and sage. Repeat for each tortilla.
- Brush the tortillas with olive oil. Heat the panini press. Brush both the grill sides of the panini press with some olive oil.
- Line the tortillas in the panini press. Halfway turn the tortillas other way round to get that criss cross pattern.
- Cook till golden and till the cheese melts. Serve.
This is the hummus I used https://sabra.com/dips/hummus/roasted-red-pepper-hummus.html