The easiest Burrata recipe is also in my view, the most delicious. A simple caprese salad with a Burrata split with a sweet tangy reduced balsamic glaze and a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil- need I say more? Just dip into it with some crusty sourdough bread and its a match made in heaven. Minimal effort and maximum taste- and it looks awesome too. Check out the simple recipe below @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 8 mins
COOK TIME: 0 mins
YIELDS: Serves 2
- Burrata 8 oz
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp, coarsely cracked
- Tomato 1, large, cut into rings
- Onion 1, medium, cut into rings
- Basil a few, chiffonade plus for garnish
- Extra virgin olive oil as needed
- Reduced balsamic (see below)
- Arrange the tomato and onion slices on a plate. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the basil chiffonade. Add the burrata cheese and gently cut open.
- Drizzle with the reduced balsamic glaze and olive oil.
- Garnish with the rest of the basil.
- Balsamic vinegar ½ cup
- Honey 3 tbsp
- Combine the balsamic vinegar and honey in a pan. Bring to a simmer.
- Cook on a medium flame for about 10 mins till reduced. Cool completely.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
FOLLOW SARCHAKRA ON FACEBOOK| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER I TIKTOK FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.