This is a recipe that works for grownups and kids alike. Its quick, easy and delicious so it ticks all the boxes of the kind of meals I prefer. I love meals that are easy to put together with things from the pantry that do not require elaborate steps @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 35 mins
- Chicken wings 12
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Ginger 3 inches, cut into thick slices
- Garlic 5 cloves, chopped finely
- Rice cooking wine 2 tbsp
- Chili paste 2 tsp
- Mushroom flavor soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 tbsp
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaf chopped
- Green beans cleaned
- Brown rice Buddha Bowl
- In a bowl add mushroom flavored soy sauce, sesame oil and chili paste. Keep aside.
- Prepare the wings. Discard any additional skin hanging and the wing tips.
- In a pan of water put in the wings. Turn the heat on. Add thick ginger slices and rice cooking wine. Cover and cook for 15 mins. Drain the cooking water.
- In a pan heat oil. Add cooked wings and sauté on a medium flame. Cover and cook turning the sides intermittently till nice and golden. Push the sautéed wings to one side.
- In the pan add chopped garlic. Sauté till golden.
- Add the soy sauce mixture. Turn the heat up high. Add in brown sugar.
- Let the sauce thicken, coat the chicken wings and become sticky. Turn the heat off.
- Add finely chopped coriander. Serve on a plate.
- In the same oil sauté green beans 2-3 minutes till slightly charred. Remove immediately.
- Serve Sticky Asian Chicken Wings with Sautéed Green Beans and Brown Rice.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!