This flatbread pizza is so delicious with so many flavors working together to make it absolutely lip smacking delicious, it’s not funny! Its ridiculously quick and easy to rustle up too @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 13 mins
YIELDS: Makes 4
- Greek flatbread 4
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup, finely shredded
- Roma tomatoes 2, cut into thick slices
- Olive oil
- Pitted olives halved as needed
- Fried onions 4 tbsp
- Oregano 2 tsp
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- Balsamic vinegar 4 tbsp
- Feta cheese crumbled
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Put 4 flatbreads on the tray.
- Sprinkle with equal portions of half of the finely grated mozzarella.
- Put thickly sliced tomatoes on top.
- Slice up roasted red peppers and put on top of the flatbread. Drizzle some olive oil. Put halved olives and fried onions. Sprinkle in rest of the mozzarella, oregano and black pepper.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Cook in the oven for 12-13 mins till the cheese melts.
- Serve with crumbled feta cheese.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sarchakra on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!