This is a super healthy and flavorful dish that can be eaten on its own or with some stir fry noodles. A recipe cannot be more simple as this. The key to this recipe however is not so much the ingredients as how much time you take to make it. Remember the broccoli should remain crunchy. The dish is very quick to prepare so have all the ingredients ready before you start. It comes together in minutes. @sarchakra
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
YIELDS: Serves 2
- Broccoli florets 2 cups
- Sea salt
- Black pepper coarsely cracked
- Cashews a handful, broken into pieces
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Garlic 4-5 cloves, finely chopped
- Heat oil. Sauté broccoli florets. Let it start to caramelize.
- Add in finely chopped garlic and broken cashews. Keep stirring on medium high heat.
- Season with salt, coarsely cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.